Human Capital Management: Troubleshooting
- Cannot access PeopleSoft
- You may not have a Case ID or Password. Or, you may just need to reset them. Follow the directions below to resolve your issues.
- Cannot download pdf
- If you receive the error "Internet Explorer cannot download the pdf file from erp.case.edu" in any Peoplesoft Database you need to follow these steps: In IE, click: Tools > Options > click Advanced tab and scroll to bottom. Under the security section, be sure that the box labeled "Do not save encrypted pages to disk" is NOT checked.
- Password Verification Page
- Visit the verify passwordpage to ensure that you are using the correct password for your Case Network ID.
- Clearing Cache
- Clearing your browser cache will speed up Web browsing. Learn how to clear the cache.
- Pop-Up Blockers
- Pop-ups should be enabled for the Case website. Learn how to enable pop-ups.
- To get a Case ID
- Visit https://its-services.case.edu/middleware/NetworkTools/userReg.html.
- To reset your Case password
- Visit https://its-services.cwru.edu/middleware/NetworkTools/csspr.html.
If you still are having problems logging into PeopleSoft call the Helpdesk at 216.368.4357, or email them at email@example.com.