Standards of Performance
The below performance standards provide you with a reasonable expectation of processes and outcomes performed by the Employee Relations staff:
- Termination process, depending on the severity and types of investigation needed: 2-5 business days. If additional time is required, all parties involved will be advised of time needed.
- Suspension process: 1 business day.
- Lay-off/Separation Process: 30-60 business days.
- Acknowledgement of leave of absence: 1 business day.
- Reorganization Requests: 60 -90 days from submission of all information in final form.
- Positive Corrective Action: 1-3 business days depending on the type of action and completion of documentation. If additional time is required, all parties will be advised of the time needed.