Tax Forms

You can download and print Federal withholding tax forms from the U.S. Department of Treasury, Internal Revenue Service. State tax forms are available from the Ohio State Department of Taxation. If you ever want to change your withholding allowance, just print the Federal W-4 >> (pdf) or State IT-4 >> (pdf) form and return the completed form to Information Management/Records, 220 Crawford Hall, LC7047.