Listed below are a sample of the studies we are currently working on as well as some of those that are published. Click on a study for more information. To view more studies, please click on the section heading. Also, visit the posters page to see a completed poster for some of the studies.
*Please note that the enlarged pictures have the EMRD watermark. If you would like the original, please contact us.
Sexual Assult/Women's Health/Intimate Relations
Emergency Medicine Educational Studies
- Effects of Visitors on Emergency Department Patients
- Initial Patient Evaluation of Physicians Base Solely on Attire
- Resilient Emergency Physicians (EPs): the personal, chronobiologic and organizational characteristics of emergency physicians who are burnout-resistant over their careers
- Effects of using a mid-level practitioner in ED triage
- POSED Opioids
- Evaluation of Transport Destination Decisions of Intoxicated Undergraduate Students by Undergraduate Emergency Medical Services Agencies: Protocolized transport policy for intoxicated students on university campuses