The application is currently CLOSED. Please check back during our recruitment period to download a copy of the application. We accept new students every October for the fall semester and in March for the summer.
Interviews will take place between November 16-20th.
Acceptance letters will be sent out by November 23th, 2015.
- Applicants should...
- be willing to devote a minimum 8 hours research and shadowing per week
- have strong personal communication skills
- have ability to work independently
- have a strong sense of academic and personal integrity
- be highly motivated
- Specific skills considered with applications include...
- research related writing/grant writing
- IRB application submission experience
- advanced statistical background
- experience with SPSS, SAS, or Minitab
- database management
- website management
- No previous research experience required!
- only enthusiasm to be involved in clinical research
- applicants of all backgrounds welcome
- do not need to be pre-medicine
- must be undergraduate or older to apply