The application is currently available.
The summer program will run tentatively from June 2nd to July 31st.
Please fill out the application.
Applications will be considered complete once this form, along with your CV and photo are submitted. We are accepting applications from February 15th to March 15th at 11:59 PM. You will be notified if you are selected for an interview by March 21st. Interviews will be held from March 24th to the 27th. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the EMRD at email@example.com.
- Applicants should...
- be willing to devote a minimum 8hrs research per week
- be interested in shadowing doctors for a minimum 8hrs
- have strong personal communication skills
- have ability to work independently
- have a strong sense of academic and personal integrity
- be highly motivated
- specific skills considered with applications include
- research related writing/grant writing
- IRB application submission experience
- advanced statistical background
- experience with SPSS, SAS, or Minitab
- database management
- website management
- no previous research experience required
- only enthuisiasm to be involved in clinical research
- applicants of all backgrounds welcome
- do not need to be pre-med
- must be undergraduate or older to apply