Recruitment for the Summer 2015 program is now CLOSED.
Thank you for applying during this cycle. Recruitment will resume next fall unless otherwise indicated.
You will be notified if you are selected for an interview by March 20st. Interviews will be held from March 25th to the 27th.
- Applicants should...
- be willing to devote a minimum 15 hours research and shadowing per week
- have strong personal communication skills
- have ability to work independently
- have a strong sense of academic and personal integrity
- be highly motivated
- Specific skills considered with applications include...
- research related writing/grant writing
- IRB application submission experience
- advanced statistical background
- experience with SPSS, SAS, or Minitab
- database management
- website management
- No previous research experience required!
- only enthusiasm to be involved in clinical research
- applicants of all backgrounds welcome
- do not need to be pre-medicine
- must be undergraduate or older to apply