Fitness + Recreation
The Athletic Facilities of Case Western Reserve University are here to serve the recreational and leisure needs of the students, faculty staff and Alumni. Diversified programs and experiences are offered throughout the year.
- The Veale Convocation, Athletic and Recreation Center
- Athletic Fields at The Village at 115
- Squire Valleevue Farm
- Several other facilities available around campus including regulation-size tennis courts, fields for softball, football and soccer, as well as a gymnasium with three multipurpose courts for basketball, volleyball, and badminton.
Athletic Facility Alumni Membership
Membership is extended to Alumni of Case Western Reserve University, Flora Stone Mather, Case Institute of Technology or Western Reserve University.
Membership is valid for the Veale Convocation, Recreation and Athletic complex. All Recreation facility cards include the $25.00 Case Access Services ID card fee. Membership is valid from July 1 to June 30 of the following year.
Locker and towel service may be purchased at an additional charge.
1-2-1 Fitness Center
121 Fitness Center is owned and operated by Case Western Reserve University and is committed to helping the alumni community achieve the healthy lifestyle they desire. Since opening in 1988,121 Fitness Center has received national, regional and local recognition for its Professional, Personal, Friendly and Clean Service.
121 Fitness has approximately 3,000 professional members of all fitness levels striving to balance their commitment to health and wellness with their busy schedules. More than 90 staff members are dedicated to providing personalized attention and instruction to each and every member. 121 Fitness Center offers countless programs and services to help you get the most out of your investment in health.
121 Fitness Center Memberships
121 offers a variety of memberships to suit your needs and is open to the public. CWRU Alumni receive a discounted membership price and we offer single, couple and family memberships.
All memberships include, at no extra charge:
· Four (4) complimentary personal training sessions
· Access to over 28,000 sq. ft of top equipment
· More than 55 group exercise classes (Yoga, Cycle (40 bikes!), Zumba, Muscle, Kickboxing, Step, and more)
· Babysitting services
· Towel and daily locker services
· Clean locker rooms with amenities (hairdryers, hairspray, deodorant, shaving cream, razors, soap, shampoo, etc)
· Dry Saunas
· Covered Parking
· No Contracts!
In addition, 121 Fitness Center offers to members and non-members
· Personal Training
· Pilates Reformer Classes
· Kettlebell Classes
· Massage Therapy
· Recovery Zone Juice Bar
· Sunless Tanning
· Seasonal and Special Programs including weight loss programs, combat camp, CPR, cholesterol testing, RMR testing, and more!