- Fast-tracked treatmentsWe think a cancer drug could beat yet another disease. >
- Building our homeWe think one of the trendiest colleges should have the hippest new hangout. >
- A smoother ride.We think a shifty substance can patch potholes. >
- Urban revivalWe think great research can help grow our city. >
- Natural lessonsWe think tiny creatures can teach us flight—and more. >
- Critical care, anywhereWe think patients needn’t wait to get to the hospital for help. >
- Whole-body well-beingWe think brighter smiles mean stronger joints. >
- Safer seasWe think our law classrooms can create calmer waters. >
- Education abroadWe think global business is best understood beyond our borders. >
- A new hubWe think a center space will enhance our community. >
- What’s nextWe think about what our new students will achieve. >
What’s nextWe think about what our new students will achieve.
When The Huffington Post called us one of the nation’s “trendiest colleges,” the buzz started a snowball effect that in 2012 brought our largest, most diverse and most accomplished first-year class ever.
The group includes nationally ranked athletes and budding entrepreneurs. Published authors and Carnegie Hall veterans. Innovative inventors and champions of social change.
Along with current faculty and students, they’re taking Case Western Reserve beyond anything we’d thought possible. And they’re just getting started.Top ↑