Case Recycles has come a long way since its inception in the mid-1990s,
but we need your help to make recycling on campus a success!
The Recyclemania 2012 competition is underway, Feb 5 - March 31. Help Case compete:
- NEW - E-Waste Drive on campus March 23, download the pdf
- Print and post this pdf by or on recycle bins: "Use Less, Recycle The Rest"
- Subscribe to the Recyclemania weekly e-updates, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list
- Talk about the Recyclemania competition and why it's important to recycle
- Make a short "Spirit of Recycling" video for this year's competition
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
To find out what the University recycles in your academic building or residence hall click here.
For requests or work orders (to obtain recycling bins for your area or to have bins emptied) please use the Work Order Request link to the left or contact Recycling Manager, Erin Kollar.
For electronic waste (e-waste includes computers, monitors, hard drives, keyboards, other peripheral devices and cell phones) complete the following form, click here. To read about the new 2011 e-waste recycling process click here.
What happens when you've got other hard to recycle items? Check out the Cuyahoga County Solid Waste District's Web site.