All Paper (Any Paper Recycling Bin)
- White copier / printer paper (blank or printed)
- Colored paper
- All envelopes (no glossy envelopes)
- Chipboard (cereal boxes, centers of paper towel rolls, etc.)
- Brown paper bags
- Any paper that tears
PLASTIC, METAL, GLASS
(Any Container Recycling Bin)
- Plastics labeled 1-7 (no bags or films)
- Plastic bottles (no liquid, remove caps)
- Aluminum cans, foil, steel, bi-metal (no liquid)
- Glass bottles (not broken, no liquid, remove caps)
(Place Between or Behind Any Recycling Bin)
- Corrugated Cardboard. (Identified by the wavy inner layer)
Computers, monitors, keyboards, other peripheral devices, small printers, cell phones (no TVs)
- Request pick-up for e-waste by completing this online Google form
(Use Work Order Request Link to the Left for These Types of Waste)
- Large batteries, paint, florescent bulbs, tires should not be put in the trash, please use the work order request system Schooldude to request assistance.
- Lab equipment needs to follow Environmental, Health and Safety's guidelines before being recycled, disposed of or relocated, click here to go to the EHS site.
Questions, call the Office for Sustainability's recycling manager 216-368-6989.