The Community Services Committee shall serve as a vehicle to make Case staff aware
of community events of charitable and non-charitable nature. This awareness is intended
to foster a greater involvement and relationship of the staff members with the community.
Back-to-School Supply Drive 2014 - Success!
Thank you for helping with our Back-to-School Supply Drive. This event was held in conjunction withe the Case For Community Day on September 19, 2014. With your help, we delivered 30 boxes of supplies to the Cleveland Public Schools!
What's in Your Basket?
14th Annual SAC Basket Raffle
The Basket Raffle is coordinated by the Staff Advisory Council’s Community Service Committee. With your help, we have donated over $60,000 to area charities since 2001.
During the Benefits Fair,
Wednesday, November 5 and Thursday, November 6th, 2014
New location this year! Tinkham Veale University Center Ballroom
How Can You Participate?
- Help us pick the charity: Click here
- Donate a basket! Lead your department in a brainstorming session for innovative basket ideas. It’s fun and all proceeds go to help a great charity. See some of the past winners and baskets by clicking the Basket Raffle tab above. Just imagine if it was you in the picture this year!
- Buy tickets! See details below.
- The baskets must each be worth $50 or more
- All baskets must have a list of contents included
- Commitment: Notify the committee of commitment to create a basket- No later than Friday, October 31st
- Basket drop-off: Tuesday, November 4th between 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm in Tinkham Veale University Center
Where Can You Get Tickets?
- Presale raffle tickets will be available starting Tuesday, October 28th at the Annual Vendor Fair in Veale Center from 10:00 am- 2:00pm
- You can also purchase presale raffle tickets through your SAC representative until Monday, November 3rd.
Presale Cost: tickets are $1 each, or the special presale price of 7 for $5.
Cash, Check, CASE card and all major credit cards.
Buy early, and fill out the tickets at your convenience!
- Otherwise, raffle ticket sales will take place during the Benefits Fair:
- Wednesday, November 5th from 11:00am-5:00pm
- Thursday, November 6th from 8:00am-2:00pm
- $1 per Ticket, or 6 for $5. Methods of payment acceptable are Cash, Check, CASE card and all major credit cards.
When and Where Will Tickets be Drawn?
The drawing will begin promptly at 2:15 pm on Thursday, November 6th, and the winner need not be present. The winners will be notified that same day and need to pick up their basket by 5:00 p.m. unless special arrangements have been made previously.
From the Staff Advisory Council Community Service Committee:
Thank you for supporting area charities and SAC!
We meet once a month on the second Tuesday of the month from 1:15 to 2:15 pm hosted by members of the committed in different locations - notice will be sent out via email to
members as to where we meet. Questions may be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org