Transient/Visiting Students

Non-Case students ("transient" or "visiting" students) who do not have any undergraduate (baccalaureate level) degree who wish to take wish to take courses at Case should contact the Office of Undergraduate Studies, 357 Sears Building, 216.368.2928. Those who do have an undergraduate degree should contact the School of Graduate Studies, 607 Nord Hall, 216.368.4390.