Have you activated your CWRU Network ID?
- If you haven't:
- Click here to activate your CWRU Network ID, or
- Call the CWRU help desk at 216.368.4357. They are available 24/7.
- If you are unsure:
- Use the ID Check Wizard to determine if your network ID is active and ready to use.
- If you have:
- Ensure you are entering your CWRU Network ID in all lowercase letters as your User ID.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it here.
If these tips have not helped and you are still having problems, please contact email@example.com. Be sure to include your CWRU Network ID and any explanation of the issue you are experiencing.
- Your password has expired. This is the password associated with your CWRU net ID. If your password has expired, you will also not be able to access CWRU email or other online services. Reset your password.
- You have not activated your CWRU Network ID. In order to gain access to CWRU's online services, including SIS, you must have an active CWRU net ID. Activate your account.
- You have not been given SIS access.
- If you are an instructor and your department has not yet submitted an Add/Update Instructor/Advisor form to the University Registrar's Office, you will not have an account yet. Please have your department submit the form on your behalf.
- If you are an administrator and you have not submitted a SIS Security Request Form, you will not have an account yet. Please submit this form.
- If you are a new student and your admitting school has not yet entered your student record into SIS, or if the scheduled time to activate you as a matriculated student (see below) has not yet arrived, then you will not have an account. Please be sure your date has arrived or contact your admitting school. Once your record has been updated, an account will be created for you overnight and you'll be able to login the next day using your CWRU Network ID (all lowercase) and the associated password.
|New students in the:||Will not have a SIS account before:|
|School of Undergraduate Studies||
|School of Graduate Studies||
|Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences||
|Weatherhead School of Management||
|School of Nursing||
|School of Law||
|School of Dental Medicine||
|School of Medicine||
For other inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.