CWRU Links
Gender Change Policy

If there is an error on your record or you would like to make an update to the gender recorded for you in the Student Information System (SIS) please submit this form. Please note gender change updates are only available for currently enrolled students.

Due to federal reporting (IPEDS and Census Data), the Office of the University Registrar uses application and enrollment data for gender identification. The gender change will be permanently effective once this form is processed.