Awards and Accolades
Case Western Reserve University has received numerous awards recognizing its commitment to the community. Collectively, our faculty, staff and students invest nearly 700,000 hours of volunteer service each year with 1,000 community partners. Awards include:
- Diversity Center for Northeast Ohio Humanitarian Award
- The Louis Stokes Community Visionary Awards
- President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll
- Top 10 "Saviors of Our Cities: A Survey of Best Neighbor College and University Civic Partnerships"
- Washington Monthly's College Service Guide
- The Pillar Award for Community Service