First Thursday Happy Hour
Explore the city and meet new people at a once a month faculty mixer from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm alternating east, west and downtown locations. Suggestions for locations are welcome! First round of appetizers and non-alcoholoc drinks are courtsey of the Office of Faculty Development.
Partners/spouses and significant others are welcome. 21 and older only please. For questions email FacDevRSVP@case.edu, or call 216.368.2464.
Spring Dates will be: 3/5, 4/2 and 5/7:
Thursday, March 5, 2015
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Fairmount Martini & Wine Bar
2448 Fairmount Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44106
RSVP by March 3, by email to FacDevRSVP@case.edu or call 216.368.2464 to be added to the Evite list.
Volunteer faculty and faculty spouse/partners serve welcome new faculty and their families to the CWRU and Cleveland Community at events four times a year. Volunteer or join the event list serve by emailing FacDev@case.edu
Events Include: Faculty Picnic (Aug), Winter Celebration (Dec), Dinner with Friends (Feb), Wine Tasting (Apr)
Affinity Groups for Networking and Support
- Academic Careers in Engineering and Sciences
- CWRU Faculty Newcomers Group
- Employee Assistance Service (EASE)
- Nutrition and Fitness Coaching
- Elder Care
- Child Care
- Flora Stone Mather Center for Women
- Foreign Faculty and Scholars
- Institutions Developing Excellence in Academic Leadership
- LGBT Center
- Office of Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunity
- Women and Gender studies CWRU
- Women Faculty of the School of Medicine, including career development awards
- UCITE (University Center for Innovation in Teaching and Education)
- Faculty Senate Website
- Faculty Handbook
- Committee On Faculty Compensation
- Committee On Faculty Personnel
- Committee On Minority Affairs
- Committee on Women Faculty
- Faculty Conciliation and Mediation Program
Research and Reports
- Annual Report of Office of Faculty Development Activities 2011- 2012
- Academic Careers in Engineering & Science (ACES) final report
- Faculty climate survey reports – 2004, 2007, 2010
- Graduate students’ survey report 2010
- provides information about graduating seniors and what they plan to do upon leaving CWRU.
- Harold Amos Medical Faculty Development Program - minority
- Institutions Developing Excellence in Academic Leadership (IDEAL) is a three-year nearly $1 million grant from the National Science Foundation (NSF) to seed gender and minority equity and institutional transformation academic STEM at leading universities in the northern Ohio region.
- Institutional Research
- University diversity reports