Registration Procedures for Summer
Currently Enrolled Case Students
Students who are currently enrolled at Case register for summer in the same way that they do for other academic semesters. See Registration Procedures and Summer Registration and Withdrawal Deadlines. Additional information can be found on the Summer website.
Registration Procedures for Summer Visiting Students
- Undergraduate visiting students: see Visiting Students for instructions and application or go to the Office of Undergraduate Studies, 357 Sears Bldg.
Graduate visiting students: see Information for Non-Degree Seeking Students or go to the Office of Graduate Studies, 6th floor Nord Hall. Other graduate/professional school visiting students: contact the individual school's registrar's office.
- Finalize your course selections and then either:
- Login to SIS to register for your selected courses; (See Enrolling in Classes for detailed instructions.) -or-
- Fill out your course selection form and have the appropriate dean's office release your advising hold. Bring your course selection materials to the Registrar's Office in 135 Yost Hall. Even if you register in person, you may not register before the date on which you would be able to in SIS. (See When Can I Register?)
- Once you have completed your registration, either on-line or in person, examine the final printout of your schedule carefully. It is your responsibility to check this for accuracy and to immediately initiate and complete any necessary changes.
Housing on Campus
See Housing, Residence Life & Greek Life.
Inquiries regarding the purchase of parking permits should be directed to the Parking Office at 216.368.2724.