Support the Center
Giving online is easy. Simply visit our online giving page, select "Make a Gift" in the menu then type "Inamori Center" in the special instructions box.
Returning donors may be asked to login, however, it is not necessary to do so. If presented with a login screen just click on "Make a Gift" in the left menu.
Thank you for your support!
The Inamori International Center for Ethics and Excellence was established in 2005 through a generous gift from Kazuo Inamori and the Inamori Foundation of Kyoto, Japan. With your support, we can increase our endowment fund and expand our programming in the following ways:
Enhance local ethics endeavors
- Bring nationally and internationally recognized ethicists and those practicing ethics to Cleveland;
- Make Cleveland a hub for ethical research, reflection, and practice;
- Add a significant ethics component to the important medical, technological, legal and other endeavors already located in northeast Ohio—we will be leaders not only in these professional areas, but also leaders in the ethical comportment of these activities.
Broaden national and international awareness
- Focus the attention of academics and professionals on Case Western Reserve University and Cleveland as significant resources for insight into ethical issues and problems, and look to Northeast Ohio as a leader in ethical thought and practice;
- Showcase Case's and Cleveland's role in the study and application of ethics through its support of the Inamori Ethics Prize, symposium, and other center programming;
- Raise awareness of Case and Cleveland as places dedicated to research, education and the philosophy and practice of ethics.