About the Center
The purpose of the Inamori Center is to foster ethical leadership around the world. The Inamori Center fulfills its purpose by awarding the annual Inamori Ethics Prize; collaborating with people and entities at Case Western Reserve University, in the regional community, and around the United States and the world; and sponsoring ethics research, scholarship, symposia, lectures, and other means of ethical discourse. As a beginning to influencing ethical leadership around the world, we seek to create a strong understanding of ethics, ethical thinking, and ethical behavior for all students, staff, and faculty at Case Western Reserve University.
Learn more about the Inamori Center in our About Us pages and watch a video from the 2010 Inamori Ethics Prize Lecture and Symposium.
- Summer Workshops on Ethics for CWRU students
- Workshops on Ethics for Undergraduate Researchers at CWRU
- 2013 Inamori Ethics Prize Event
- Martin Cook Lecture on Dangers of Integrity
- Captain Rick Rubel Keynote Address
- Mr. Marc Stefanski Lecture
- Reuben Brigety: Ethics in Humanitarian Intervention
- Peace and War Summit
Missed the Event?