Join us for Parent Orientation Sunday, August 16 to Monday, August 17
What can families expect from Parent Orientation?
- University Welcome: A special welcome from President Barbara R. Snyder
- Conference Format: Parents can select from a menu of options ranging from Information Technology Services to the Career Center
- Information Fair: Meet representatives from student services, financial aid, religious and campus organizations, local banks and more.
- Meeting with the First-Year Dean: Learn how to best support your student academically.
- Relationships: Meet and greet with other families
A detailed schedule will become available after June 1.
Join us for Homecoming 2015
Homecoming 2015 will take place Oct. 7 to 11. Mark your calendars for this fun, unique and memorable opportunity for CWRU students to share campus life with their families. Choose from events that connect families with faculty and staff, celebrate the university, and provide resources to families.