Each intern will receive a STIPEND of $13,000 (before taxes) over the 49 weeks of the Supervised Practice Experience. The stipend is processed through the hospital's payroll system and a portion of it is received every two weeks via direct deposit.
In addition to the stipend, each student receives a dollar amount for cafeteria meals during the Supervised Practice Experience.
UHCMC is a 947-bed tertiary medical center specializing in adult/pediatric medical and surgical specialties. It is an affiliate of CWRU.
1. Graduate School Application FeE
(due after matched to the program): $50
2. Tuition: $1430/semester hour; Total Tuition ~ :$37,180
3. Health Fee: $660/Semester (will be waived if student has alternate medical insurance)
4. Activity Fee: $12/Semester
5. Housing ~ :$10,000/16 months
6. Books: $350
7. UHCMC Parking: $540/12 months (may be waived) Transportation is mandatory for traveling to work, classes and off-site experiences.
8. Cleveland Dietetic Association Student Membership Dues: $10.50
9. AND Student Membership Dues: $50
According to CWRU policy, all students are required to either have personal health insurance or to purchase health insurance through the University. Dietetic Interns may utilize health and support services at CWRU including counseling services and mental health services. See the CRWU General Bulletin for details.
CDI PROGRAM »
LOUIS STOKES CLEVELAND VA
MEDICAL CENTER »
CASE MEDICAL CENTER »