INFECTIOUS DISEASES OUTPATIENT CLINICS
The Infectious Diseases physicians provide treatment and management of acute infections, chronic infectious diseases and outpatient antibiotic therapy. Prior to scheduling a new patient consultation in the clinic, patients must have a referral from their physician indicating the diagnosis and reason for an ID consultation. We ask that patients have all appropriate medical records, laboratory tests and radiology results faxed to our office in advance. The fax number is 216.844.1632.
- For Appointments and information call:
- Phone: 216.844.8500
- CLINIC LOCATIONS:
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center (Map)
- Mather Pavilion/Suite 1600
- 11100 Euclid Ave.
- Cleveland, OH 44106
- University Hospitals Chagrin Highlands Health Center (Map)
- Suite 3100
- 3909 Orange Place
- Orange Village, OH 44122
- University Hospitals Westlake Health Center (Map)
- Suite 2470
- 960 Clague Rd.
- Westlake, OH 44145