The CGREAL Post-doctoral program trains researchers whose work is focused on seeking answers to ethical, legal and social questions surrounding the design and conduct of human genetic research, and the development of sound ways to implement such answers in policy.
Current CGREAL Trainees
- Pei Koay, Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Charlisse Caga-Anan, Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Melissa Butson, Ph.D. Candidate
Past CGREAL Trainees
- Shawneequa Callier, Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Michelle McGowan, Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Lynn Dressler, Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Trish Powers, Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Aaron Goldenberg, Ph.D. Candidate
- Shlomit Zuckerman, Ph.D. Candidate
In addition, CGREAL offers training opportunities for:
- Graduate students at CWRU through pre-doctoral dissertation and MA thesis research support
- Trainee exchange programs with minority-serving institutions
- Short courses and workshops for IRB members, clinical investigators, and scientists.