iPhone Junkie Shares Favorite Apps
Last fall, Chris Jennewein, then a Case Western Reserve University senior studying computer science, helped develop ChromaWaves, a game in which players match their "core" color with that of attacking monsters. Today, the game is available for download at Apple's App Store; proceeds help buy games for young hospital patients.
So-other than his game, of course-what apps does he recommend?
- Shazam: Identify, buy and share music
- Pocket God: Download the latest version to play an island-adventure mini-game, Konkey Dong
- Fandango: Find theater times, see movie listings and purchase tickets
- Sleep Cycle: Analyze sleep patterns and wake up in your lightest sleep phase
- Netflix: Browse and watch shows and movies
- Blue Defense: Defend your planet from an invasion force
- Guitar Hero: Rock out with legendary artists and modern favorites
- Dictionary.com: Find definitions and synonyms
- Chipotle: Locate stores and order your favorite burrito
- Words with Friends: Play scrabble online with friends
What are your favorite iPhone apps? Tell us about in the Comments section!