Domestic Partner benefits are available for students also. Case provides an "optional dependent medical plan."
Who is eligible to obtain this coverage?
- The spouse or domestic partner of a covered student residing with the covered student.
- Newborn enrolled within 30 days of birth and residing with the covered student.
- Dependent child/ren under the age of 19 years residing with the covered student.
Who is not eligible to receive this coverage?
- Students who are eligible for coverage under the Case Western Reserve University Medical Plan.
- Employees of Case who are eligible for Benelect.