This course introduces the three ways to run financial reports from the PeopleSoft Financials ERP system. Included during the course are recommendations for the management of financial activities at the departmental level, and best practices for reconciling monthly reports.
- Indviduals must register for classes in order to attend.
- It is requested that individuals who must cancel their participation give at least 24 hours notice to the CAPS training team.
- A $25 no-show fee will be assessed to the department of an individual that registers for a class but does not appear and had not cancelled his/her registration.
- All CAPS classes will start at the time scheduled. Registrants are asked to arrive five to ten minutes early in order to be prepared for class.
- Registrants who are more than 10 minutes late for a class or who depart 10 minutes early from a class will not receive credit for the course towards certification. If time accomodations need to be made, registrants should contact the CAPS facilitator at least 24 hours prior to the start of class.