Research Data Repository
Research Data Repository Options
- Principal Investigators at CWRU can use ITS Advanced Research Computing data services to identify a data storage solution for data created under your data management and data sharing plans.
- Use an existing discipline-specific database, data repository, data enclave, or archive store and disseminate the data. See the Data Repositories List page for additional options.
- Use the open-access services of professional societies and journals that publish the results of research.
- The American Institute of Physics (AIP) has a depository for material that is supplementary to papers appearing in journals published by or through AIP. Appropriate items for deposit include data tables.
- Use existing institutional solutions or “cloud” storage.
- Within the CWRU infrastructure, storage can be arranged on DigitalCase, the CWRU Google Docs, or as an add-on to existing accounts already using network storage.
Note: There may be some administrative/account maintenance fees in addition to physical storage fees. Costs should be properly accounted for in the grant proposal budget.