Location: south side of Bellflower Road, between
Ford Road and East Boulevard
Description: Gothic design; exterior of Ohio
sandstone, roof of copper and black slate; nave is 45x84 feet; tower is
16x16 feet and 45 feet high; eaves are 28 feet high and the apex of gable
is 54 feet high; Tiffany Co. windows; organ made by Austin Co.
The inscription below the stained glass window on the north face is from The
Holy Bible. Proverbs 31:31. "Her works praise her in the gates."
This property continued in use after 1949. Post-1949 research is not yet completed.