Location: central part of Adelbert campus,
off Adelbert Road
Description: 3-story plus basement English Gothic
style, faced with sandstone; first floor finished in oak, second and third
floors finished in maple and Georgia pine, 80x37 feet; containing cafeteria,
barber shop, auditorium
This property continued in use after 1949. Post-1949 research is not yet completed.
Henry B. Eldred, friend
Young Men's Christian Association Building
William Warren Sabin
1897: $16,940.22 (including furnishings)
1897: Gift of $15,000 from Henry
1897-?: Young Men's Christian Association
1918: Student Army Training Corps
1938?-1949+: Dramatic Arts Dept.
1938?-1949+: Classes and performances