This property continued in use after 1949. Post-1949 research is not yet completed.
This summary was compiled by staff of the University Archives from sources in the custody of the Archives.
University Archives | 10900 Euclid Avenue | Cleveland, Ohio 44106-7229 | Phone: 216.368.3320 | email@example.com
© 2005-2012 Case Western Reserve University | Cleveland, Ohio 44106 | 216.368.2000 | legal notice