The Infrastructure Working Group developed an initial organizational structure for the Office of International Affairs in the spring of 2010, identifying programs, services and activities that should be included in the scope of the OIA. Its recommendations have been approved by the International Planning Committee and the provost. Many elements have already been implemented as the office continues to take shape. Review the formal charge.
This working group will continue to work throughout the remainder of the international planning process to develop and refine the initial organizational structure for the Office of International Affairs and to address the structural implications of recommendations made by other working groups.
Members of the working group include:
- Bo Carlsson, Weatherhead School of Management, Chair
- Donald Feke, Office of the Provost
- Jerold Goldberg, School of Dental Medicine
- Merl "Terry" Hokenstad, Jr., Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences
- Glenn Nicholls, Student Affairs
- Lynn Singer, Office of the Provost
- Ica Manas Zloczower, Case School of Engineering
- David Fleshler, Office of International Affairs, ex officio
- James Kazura, School of Medicine, ex officio
- Janet McGrath, College of Arts and Sciences, ex officio