This working group is tasked with enhancing the experience of international students at Case Western Reserve, from refining international recruitment policies and practices to creating a supportive campus culture. Review the formal charge.
While this working group will focus on issues affecting undergraduate students, a second phase of planning will address similar issues in the international graduate and professional student community.
Members of the working group include:
- Richard Bischoff, Enrollment Management, Co-chair
- Gary Previts, Weatherhead School of Management, Co-chair
- Julie Amon, Undergraduate Studies
- Jessica Gerard, College of Arts and Sciences
- Samira Hussney, Francis Payne Bolton School of Nursing
- Trista Li, Undergraduate Student Government
- Elise Lindsay, Office of International Student Services
- Dean Patterson, Student Affairs
- Jennifer Reimer, Faculty Senate Committee on Undergraduate Education
- David Zeng, Case School of Engineering
- David Fleshler, Office of Global Strategy, ex officio
- James Kazura, School of Medicine, ex officio
- Janet McGrath, College of Arts and Sciences, ex officio