Why CWRU in Jerusalem?
• Study at the #1 rated university in the Middle East, the Rothberg International School of the Hebrew University.
• Gain professional experience through an individualized internship—choose from many possible settings, from high tech companies to archeological digs.
• Explore the cultural history of Jerusalem by combining coursework and walking tours of the city.
• Go on specially planned excursions to enhance your experience of the rich historical, religious, and cultural diversity of the area.
• Immerse in the culture through two weekend homestays with Israeli families.
Information about Hebrew University
Hebrew University is a multidisciplinary institution of higher learning and research, and a scientific center of international repute. Ranked among the world’s leading universities, its faculty and alumni have been awarded numerous national and international prizes, including the Nobel Prize. The Rothberg International School is the international study center of the Hebrew University with courses designed to open your mind to new areas of knowledge and inquiry. Today the Rothberg International School attracts more than 2000 students annually, from over 65 countries around the globe.