Short-Term Faculty-Led Study Abroad
CWRU offers many different lengths of study abroad, including short-term CWRU-led programs. Short-term CWRU-led study abroad programs provide great opportunities for students.
Short-term programs allow you to:
- Experience the excitement of the world classroom
- Travel with CWRU faculty and students.
- Engage in abroad experiences without committing to an entire semester or year.
- Visit the actual locations you’re learning about
- Go abroad as a first year student.
CWRU-led short term programs happen throughout the year.
Spring Break Programs — students have a couple of class meetings before and after the spring break and travel over their spring break to an international location to participate in coursework.
Spring II Programs — students participate in a spring semester course that culminates with a two to three week experience abroad in May.
May Term and Summer Programs — students go abroad for at least three weeks during the May Term or Summer sessions for an intensive course.
Winter Break Programs —students register for a fall course and have some class meetings before and after the international experience that takes place in December/January.