Rewards for Your Hotel Stays
The Starwood Preferred Business Program for CWRU is part of the Starwood Preferred Guest program offering students, employees, and alumni the opportunity to earn rewards and additional perks while travelling on university or personal business. New enrollees are immediately eligible for special privileges that include:
• two Starpoints for every eligible U.S. dollar spent at participating hotels — redeemable for free nights, award flights, room discounts, and more
• 4 PM late check-out
• upgrade to enhanced room at check-in (e.g. higher floors, corner rooms, preferred views, etc.)
• access to preferred business rates... a 7% discount off their best rates beginning Oct 15th, 2014!
In addition to having no blackout dates when redeeming points for hotel rooms, SPG is the first hotel loyalty program to allow you to redeem points for airline tickets on hundreds of airlines - also with no blackout dates.
Where to Earn Starwood Preferred Guest Rewards
Registered CWRU travelers can choose a variety of hotel properties to fit conference, research, and personal travel needs:
Four Points by Sheraton
The Luxury Collection
What You Need to Do
- Click here to become a Starwood Preferred Guest member and enjoy the extra benefits of Starwood's CWRU Preferred Business Program.
- Click here if you already have an existing Starwood Preferred Guest Account and would like to enjoy the additional benefits associated with the CWRU Starwood Preferred Business Program.*
*N.B.: Existing Starwood Gold and Platinum members will not lose their status by linking their account to the Case program and will be able to access preferred business rates.