What is the T&E Card?
The CWRU T&E Card Program is a great way to organize your university travel spend while enjoying a new range of benefits and convenience simply by using your card.
Who supplies the T&E Credit Card?
Why Should I Consider the T&E Card?
• no adverse credit score impact for applications
• flexibility to use the card for personal expenses
• audit-ready airline receipt data and hotel folio information for many major hotel chains
• convenient and intuitive online statement and transaction interfaces
• global emergency assistance services including hotel check-in, medical referrals, and lost baggage support
• worldwide emergency card replacement
• 24-hour worldwide phone support rated “best in class” by Business Traveler Magazine
• option to participate in award-winning Membership Rewards program (fee may apply)
• $50 annual cardholder fee waived
Reimbursement for the AMEX T&E card will occur in the same manner as the current JPMorgan Chase. Approved travel reimbursements will be deposited directly into the bank account of your choice through HCM. These T&E deposits will be transferred by Accounts Payable via ACH within five business days of the receipt of your completed travel reimbursement information.
It is expected that T&E cardholders abide by current CWRU Travel Policy when submitting business-related reimbursement requests. Click here to view the current policy. The AMEX T&E card is a personal liability, personal pay credit card. The cardholder is responsible for full and timely payment of all card expenses. There are no balances carried from month to month.
Get the Application
Email email@example.com with any questions about the new T&E card program, or call Michael Kurutz in the CWRU Travel Services Office at 216-368-6092 to apply.