The AMEX T&E Program is a great way to organize your university travel spend while enjoying a new range of benefits and convenience simply by using your card. A number of new and enhanced cardmember benefits will accompany the program:
• no adverse credit score impact for applications
• pay expenses for colleagues, collaborators, and lab staff
• audit-ready airline receipt data and hotel folio information for many major hotel chains
• convenient and intuitive online statement and transaction interfaces
• flexibility to use the card for personal expenses
• cost-saving international rental car insurance coverage
• global emergency assistance services including hotel check-in, medical referrals, and lost baggage support
• worldwide emergency card replacement
• 24-hour worldwide phone support rated “best in class” by Business Traveler Magazine
• option to participate in award-winning Membership Rewards program (fee may apply)
The AMEX T&E card is a personal liability, personal pay credit card that has no annual fee to the CWRU user. Reimbursement for the AMEX T&E card will occur in the same manner as the current JPMorgan Chase program. Approved travel reimbursements will be deposited directly into the bank account of your choice through HCM. These T&E deposits will be transferred by Accounts Payable via ACH within five business days of the receipt of your completed travel reimbursement information. The cardholder is responsible for full and timely payment of all card expenses. T&E card applicants will incur no penalty to their personal credit history when applying using this form through the CWRU Travel Services Office.
Please email email@example.com with any questions about the new T&E card program, or call Michael Kurutz in the CWRU Travel Services Office at 216-368-6092 to apply.
T&E Use and Travel Policy
It is expected that T&E cardholders abide by current CWRU Travel Policy when submitting business-related reimbursement requests. Click here to view the current policy.
American Express T&E Application Form
Download in PDF Format