Organizational Development & Learning
The Organizational Development & Learning Unit of the Department of Human Resources was formed to provide an in-house, training and OD function. ODL plays an integral role in providing senior leadership, supervisors and employees with competencies that positively impact the effectiveness, productivity and overall culture on the university.
The unit provides:
- seminars for individual staff members at no cost
- leadership and professional/career development seminars & programs
- custom programs for departments and groups
- organizational development consulting and assistance
- unique learning and development platforms including E-Learning opportunities
In addition, Organizational Development and Learning can also provide custom workshops to campus departments. Delivery may include a single course to a series of courses depending on the need of the department/division/school. If you are interested in exploring how we may be of service to your area, please contact email@example.com via email or phone at 216.368.8502 or firstname.lastname@example.org via email or phone at 216-368-4786.
For additional information, please contact our staff:
Shirley Mosley, Director of Organizational Development & Learning
Mitzi Vázquez-Long, Manager of Organizational Development & Learning