The Employment Office, located in 304 Crawford Hall, is responsible for Administering the employment process of Case staff (i.e., non-faculty) employees; fulfilling the staff employment needs of Case by committing to and complying with all federal and state statutes enforced by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the U.S. Department of Labor; following outlined hiring procedures for the purpose of serving in the best interest of the university and providing a high quality, professional service to its community; and maintaining the strictest of confidentiality with the university, its employees, and applicants.
The below performance standards provide you with a reasonable expectation of processes and outcomes performed by the Employment staff:
- Time to fill - Employment's goal is to fill staff positions within a 45 day timeframe. This may vary depending upon the complexity, level of the position, underutilization and the availability of the hiring officials.
- Employment requisition and posting process - Positions are posted daily on our website within 24 hours of an approved requisition through HCM Recruiting. The Recruiter will contact the hiring department by the next business day of a requisition being submitted.
- Recruiting process - All positions are posted on our website for a minimum length of 7 calendar days/5 business days (typical length of a job posted on our website is 30 days). Resumes are screened within HCM Recruiting on a weekly basis unless requested by the hiring manager for more or less frequently.
- Hiring process - Offers of employment are extended by the Recruiter upon the candidate's satisfactory completion of background screening. Background screening may take 3-5 business days (depends on obtaining results from criminal background check and availability of professional references).
- Hiring Our Heroes Job Fair
July 10, 2015, 10:00am - 2:00pm
@ The Cleveland Convention Center