2013 Open Enrollment
2013 BENELECT MONTHLY PREMIUMS
- 2013 Benelect monthly premiums for full-time employees
- 2013 Benelect monthly premiums for three-quarter-time (nonexempt working 28-37.4 hr/wk, exempt working 30-39.9 hr/wk)
- 2013 Benelect monthly premiums for half-time (nonexempt working 18.75-27.9 hr/wk, exempt working 20-29.9 hr/wk)
Each year the Benefits office sends out packets of information to assist employees in making their elections for Open Enrollment. Your 2013 packet should arrive at your campus mailing address the week of October 31st. Below are links to all the information included in the packets:
- Benelect Guide
- Medical Plan Comparison Table
- Summary of 2013 Benelect Changes
- A Letter from the Vice President for Human Resources
- Supplemental Information for Open Enrollment
- 2013 Open Enrollment HCM Instructions
ANTHEM HIGH DEDUCTIBLE HEALTH PLAN AND HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT
The High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) and Health Savings Account (HSA) combine comprehensive medical coverage and a tax-advantaged savings account. The HDHP provides access to high quality health care through Anthem's provider network. The plan pays a large part of medical costs after the deductible is met and your expenses are limited by an out-of-pocket maximum. The HDHP does have a higher deductible, however, the deductible can be offset by employee contributions to a Health Savings Account (HSA).
Please click here to learn more.