ALL BILLINGS ARE HANDLED BY THE CONTROLLER'S OFFICE
- Send completed form to General Accounting with supporting documentation to: General Accounting Office, Attention: Billing, BioEnterprise 3rd floor – LOC 7006
- A valid speedtype and account number to be credited must be shown in the fields indicated. If the billing pertains to income the account should start with a "4" and if it is a reimbursement of expenses paid by the department the account should equal the expense account (53xxx0) originally changed, with a copy of the CWRU statement as support.
- General Accounting will complete the invoice - two copies will be sent to the customer address shown above.
- A copy of the invoice will be mailed to the department.
- The Request for Billing form will be kept on file in the General Accounting Office.