Stalking Resources

If you think you are being stalked

Protect yourself. Contact Case Police at 216-368-4630 so that they may assist you in safeguarding yourself while they work with local authorities to apprehend your stalker.

Confront the stress and anxiety you are feeling. Make an appointment with University Counseling Services by calling 216-368-5872 for an appointment at the 201 Sears location, or 216-368-2510 for an appointment at the Center for Collegiate Behavioral Health in the University Health Services location.

Learn about other administrative resources. Contact the Office of Student Affairs at 216-368.2020 so that they may advise you and walk you through any administrative procedures that may apply to your situation.

Web sites

Browse these sites, empower yourself with practical tips and general information, and consider getting involved.