Sexual Harassment Resources

The following university officials in the offices of Equal Opportunity and Diversity and Student Affairs have been designated to receive reports of sexual harassment.

If you're a staff member, please contact:

The EEO Specialist
310 Adelbert Hall
Phone: 216-368-8877

If you're a faculty member, please contact:

The Faculty Diversity Officer
Phone: 216-368-8877

If you're a student, please contact:

Sue Nickel-Schindewolf
Associate Vice President for Student Affairs
Adelbert Hall 110
Phone: 216-368-2020

These officials can provide general advice about dealing with sexual harassment. They can also discuss options for pursuing both informal and formal resolution of a complaint. When given the name of an alleged harasser, these officials will investigate the complaint and attempt to informally resolve it. When necessary, they will refer complaints to the Sexual Harassment Panel for formal processing.

Members of the University community who believe they have been sexually harassed are entitled to an informal and/or formal complaint, investigation and resolution process.

For more information, please review Case's Sexual Harassment Policy.

Web sites