frame image
frame image


The Sexual Conduct at Case website seeks to provide empowerment through information.

Find out how to report harassment, how to help a friend who's been assaulted, and where to take a self-defense class. Learn how to navigate relationships, gender gaps, and cultural differences in the residence hall and on the job.

The Sexual Conduct Committee is a coalition of university departments and organizations. Each member has a stake in the issue of sexual conduct, and all work to make the Case campus a place where respectful, responsible relationships are the norm.

In a Crisis? What To Do If:

» You or someone you know has been sexually assaulted.
» You or someone you know has been sexually harassed.
» You need to talk to someone about what has happened to you.
» You think you are being stalked.


Dial 911 for emergency assistance.
Call CWRU Police Department and Security Services 24/7 at 368-3333.
Schedule an appointment with University Counseling at 368-5872.

interim Sexual Misconduct Policy Available

Case Western Reserve has adopted an interim policy on sexual misconduct that responds to direction the United States Department of Education has issued to all academic institutions that receive federal funds. The interim policy became effective Saturday, Aug. 17, 2013 and will remain in force until a final policy is approved later this academic year. The policy revisions address the government's guidance to academic institutions regarding Title IX, the federal law prohibiting gender-related discrimination at institutions receiving federal funds.
See and Download the interim policy

Your Sexual Health

Visit University Health Services and University Counseling Services for information about free, confidential, on-campus health and counseling services