The Customer Service Center provides a central point of contact for customer service questions and provides assistance with unresolved issues pertaining to any unit within the Office of Administration for all members of the university community. We strive to do
this through consistent, high quality service and coordination of efforts with the
appropriate university departments. You may contact the Customer Service Center to quickly address your needs in the event you are experiencing a problem within any of these administrative functions:
- Access Services (keys, parking, id's, transportation)
- Auxiliaries (dining, catering, vending, bookstore, copiers, travel)
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Facilities Services (custodial, buildings, grounds)
- Human Resources*
- Planning, Design & Construction
- Police & Security Services
- Procurement & Distribution Services (AP, Purchasing, mail, movers)
- Real Estate
- University Farm
*All employee relations issues should continue to be directed to the Employee Relations department
Contact us via phone (216) 368-2580 or e-mail at email@example.com. Our regular hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
After regular business hours, all phone calls are forwarded to the CWRU Police and
Security Dispatch Center.
Routine requests that should be directed to the Customer Service Center include:
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Campus Grounds and Landscaping
- Trash Removal
- Pest Issues
- Lock Repairs/Replacements
E-Waste (any devices such as computers, fax machines, televisions, lab equipment, or other such devices that contain circuitry) may contain lead or other substances that, if not discarded properly, could release into the environment and cause harm. Case Western Reserve University has an enhanced partnership with RET3 Job Corp., a nonprofit organization dedicated to refurbishing and recycling electronic equipment to donate to the community. RET3's Green Computing Program provides refurbished computers to schools and non-profits in Northeast Ohio. Complete the online disposal request form to ensure proper disposal.
Routine Service request submission options:
- A request through the SCHOOLDUDE work management system can be submitted at www.myschoolbuilding.com. Click HERE for instructions regarding set up for first time submissions.
- For emergencies, requests that need detailed explanation, or clarification on an issue, please call.
Customer Service Representative
Manager, Events and Facilities