Health professionals in northeast Ohio who are not directly affiliated with Case Western Reserve University may use the services of the Cleveland Health Sciences Library by becoming members of the Cleveland Medical Library Association. Basic membership services include borrowing privileges, photocopies of articles, interlibrary loan, and computerized literature searches.
The Cleveland Medical Library Association was founded in 1894 and has been in its present location at 11000 Euclid Avenue since 1926. The Association and Case jointly administer the operation of the Cleveland Health Sciences Library.
For information about membership and fees, please call 216.368.3642, or consult the website for the Cleveland Medical Library Association.