Health professionals in northeast Ohio who are not directly affiliated with
Case Western Reserve University may use the services of the Cleveland Health
Sciences Library by becoming members of the Cleveland Medical Library
Association. Basic membership services include borrowing privileges, photocopies
of articles, interlibrary loan, and computerized literature searches.
The Cleveland Medical Library Association was founded in 1894
and has been in its present location at 11000 Euclid Avenue
since 1926. The Association and Case jointly administer the
operation of the Cleveland Health Sciences Library.
For information about membership and fees, please call 216.368.3745, or consult the website for the Cleveland Medical Library Association.