Organization & Club Memberships Policy
The university will consider membership in organizations that promote the advancement of the university's education and research missions, enhance the professional standing of its faculty and administrative personnel, and further the university's relationship with its community partners. This encompasses memberships in the following types of organizations:
- Organizations of universities and colleges, including accrediting bodies;
- Organizations of professional schools and colleges, including accrediting bodies;
- Organizations of institutional service agencies and administrative officers;
- Scholarly or technical societies; and
- Social clubs (e.g., business, athletic, luncheon, or sporting clubs).