ENGLISH GRADUATE ASSISTANTS
- Template CWRU Teaching CV - use this template (delete the comments!) and maintain your Teaching CV each semester. Please name/date the file: LastName_CV(Date) and provide it in PDF format when requested! This document does NOT replace an official, full CV for any other purpose - it is a CWRU-specific document!
- Teaching Creative Writing Pedagogy Seminar - Use this link to sign up to attend this seminar (2 workshops - Sept. 10 & 17; Portfolio due 10/4; Workshops in November). Information about the Seminar (PDF).
- Fall 2013 English TA Teaching Assignments - updated August 13, 2013.
- Fall 2013 English TA Mentoring Assignments- updated August 13, 2013.
- University Seminar Proposals- The document linked here (Word format) describes the proposal for teaching stand-alone USEM courses (for graduate student instructors). If you are interested in teaching a stand-alone USEM in Summer 2014, this proposal should be completed by/before October 4. Attach the materials to your professional portfolio (and send a link to firstname.lastname@example.org), or submit a single PDF file (titled: YourLastName_USEMProposal_Date.pdf). If you have previously submitted a USEM proposal, please post/send your proposal again by the deadline for consideration this year.
- Summer 2014 Graduate TA Teaching - Details coming soon.
- SAGES Professional Development Grants - Use this form (Word Doc) to apply for a modest amount of funding to support professional development. Grant decisions will be made once per semester (those not funded in fall may reapply in spring). Fall semester grant applications due October 15, 2013; Spring semester grant applications due March 17, 2014. Email completed application to email@example.com.
- Scheduling Preference Form - Spring 2013, due Oct. 1, 2012 (Lecturers)
- Student Course Evaluation Policy (AY 2012-13)