GRADUATE TA TEACHING ASSIGNMENTS
- Template CWRU Teaching CV (consult the PDF document for notes and explanations; then use the MS WORD Template to format your CV; please name your document YourLastNameCV_MonthYear.doc [e.g., EmmonsCV_Oct2011.doc])
- Spring 2013 Scheduling Meetings: Sign Up Here (add your name to an open slot on this Google Doc). Please bring your Schedule Preference Form (to indicate which courses you would most like to teach next year) and your 1-Page Teaching CV to the meeting.
- Spring 2013 Teaching Literature in the Context of General Education Pedagogy Seminar - Description of the Pedaogy Seminar. Please sign up (by adding your name to this Google Doc) by/before January 18.
- Scheduling Preference Form - Spring 2013, due Oct. 1, 2012 (Lecturers)
- SAGES Professional Development Grant Application Form (for full-time ENGL Lecturers & SAGES Fellows who provide writing instruction in SAGES, but who have not been assigned a stand-alone First Seminar for the academic year)
- Student Course Evaluation Policy (AY 2012-13)