Communication Sciences and Disorders Program
Welcome to the home page for the Communication Disorders concentration in the Department of Psychological Sciences, Program of Communication Sciences. The graduate program in Communication Disorders is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation of the American Speech, Language, and Hearing Association (ASHA). In addition to the links on the left, you can also find information on the following subjects:
- Careers in Communication Disorders
- Integrated Graduate Studies, a program that allows students to complete both an undergraduate and a graduate degree in 5 years.
- The Communication Sciences Honors Program
FOR ADMISSIONS INFORMATION CLICK ON ADMISSIONS INFORMATION
- General graduate program information
- Admissions information
- Program Data information
- M.A. and Ph.D. program descriptions
- Graduate course descriptions
To learn more about the strategic plan for the department click here.
For more information, you may contact:
Kellie Shaffer, Department Assistant