INFORMATION REQUEST Graduate Programs
If you have a question that hasn't been answered by the information on our website, please fill out the form below and your question will be submitted to Barbara Reebel, Department Secretary.
Otherwise, please download a PDF version of the application materials.
Department of Anthropology
Case Western Reserve University
11220 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106-7125
- If you would like to be considered for departmental financial aid, your application must be received and complete by March 1st before the Fall semester in which you would like to enroll.
- A completed application includes
- (a) Parts A and B;
- (b) a statement of purpose;
- (c) a minimum of three letters of recommendation;
- (d) transcripts;
- (e) documentation of GRE scores;
- (f) $50.00 application fee.
- Writing samples are optional.
- If you are able to arrange financing independently, applications are reviewed on an on-going basis throughout the year.
Further questions can be directed to
Lawrence Greksa, Ph.D.
Professor of Anthropology
Graduate Admissions Advisor
Phone: 216-368-6777 or 216-368-3703